Friday, May 15, 2015

Getting Ready for a Big Month in June!

Hi all!

Just a quick post to let you know I am working on a VERY big event here at Clockwork Conversations: The June Interview Extravaganza!

In celebration of the June 2nd release of my new novel WISHING CROSS STATION I will be interviewing more than a dozen amazing writers/artists in the month of June, and I can't wait to introduce you to them all!

Many of them will also be hosting me as a guest on their blogs during the month, so stay tuned to Twitter for more information on that. If you're looking for me there, you can find me @februarygrace.

I can't wait for the month to come... looking forward to seeing you here every Monday, Wednesday and Friday during this special event!

Stay tuned and thank you for being here...

~bru